Monday, April 26, 2010

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary ...


We have a "new addition" to our family ~ a GARDEN!  :-)  

I'm like a kid in a candy store with this newest venture.  In my almost 47 yrs. I have never planted a garden and I'm sooo excited about it!  This years crop is kind of a test drive ... we planted a few plant sprouts and then we planted a row (seeds) of sweet corn!  Woo Hoo!  The total "investment" in this little endeavor wasn't too much ... about $17.00 for plants and top soil and then we did rent a tiller for $35.00 (that was welllllll worth the investment as Chuck was able to complete in less than two hours what he said would've otherwise taken him 3 weekends).

I'm sooo excited to water and baby our plants ~ I hope to see the "fruits" of our labor soon!

That's it for today - and, as always, I'll keep you ...

Posted.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment