Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hmmm ...




So off and on today I have been listening to the song, "Unredeemed" by Selah. Something about that song reaches me deeply. I am not sure if it is the line about, "For every choice that led to shame" or the "For every vow that someone broke" -


Either way - I have felt both of those in my lifetime - shame for choices and guilt over the broken vow of my first marriage ...

Just the reminder that God has the power to create beauty from ashes is restorative and ... it brings me peace.


So - as the song says, "Just watch and see, it will not be - unredeemed."
I'm watching. I look forward to seeing ...
I've come to the conclusion that yes, the entire spiritual journey boils down to faith.
Anyway ~ moving on ... I have also come to the conclusion of late that there is too much "blah" in my "blah-g" (a.k.a. blog) so - it' s time to step it up a bit and tap into some joy ....


Then spread it around.


That's all for today - but, as always,


I'll keep you posted ~

No comments:

Post a Comment