Monday, June 28, 2010

"You Are An Ironman!" :-) WOOT WOOT!

I have a dream!


I have several dreams after following Ironman Couer d'Alene throughout the day!  I have truly been inspired & motivated to be a BETTER, stronger, braver ME!  :-)  The racers today have no idea how much they inspired someone they have never met!  I am thankful!

The pride and ecstacy on the faces of the race participants was so awesome!  To know they were challenging themselves - they were reaching for personal goals.  What I wouldn't give to know each and every one of their stories?!! 

Each and every participant = INCREDIBLE!

If I could do one thing (besides get in shape enough to participate in and complete an endurance race of this magnitude for myself) - I would love an opportunity to talk with most (if not all) race participants in at least one Ironman race!  I'm sure the stories behind the racers would be astonishing - to say the least!  People from all walks of life, with varying backgrounds - ranging from the fittest to formerly the fattest ... giving it their all, marching to their own drum and achieving a personal goal. 

I am fascinated (in case you haven't noticed!). 

What a great day ~ I'm proud for each and every person who set out today and I am now hooked ... I hope my future is full of a whole hecka' bunch of Ironman stuff!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment