Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 5


A GOOD morning … probably the first of the GOOD mornings I can recall. Yesterday was ‘better’ – but not good. I am able to have liquid a LOT better today and I am optimistic this will continue. I would be happy if I was told I could be released from the hospital today but it doesn’t appear that will be the case.

I did want to write about something funny prior to my surgery though. I made a little sign that looked like this:



POUCH SIZE:



Small

 Medium

 Large

 Extra Large



This is a sign I made and posted on my abdomen! I had the “small” box checked and I taped this for my surgeon to see when he came in to examine me just before introducing me to the anesthesiologist. He laughed a lot and took it and put it on my forehead - held on by my surgical cap (not the “hat” from the toilet by the way – HA) … but he wanted the anesthesiologist to see it. I guess you had to be there but – it was funny at the time! 

More later …

No comments:

Post a Comment