Thursday, July 8, 2010

:-)

This morning I finally saw a number under 150 pounds.  Okay, it was 149 ... so not "that much" under 150 pounds but ... I'll take it!  ;-)

I have 24 pounds left to go before reaching my personal goal of 125 pounds ... that's do-able and this makes me smile!

I definitely think the workouts and training are helping ... I'm finding that weight loss is becoming secondary to exercise right now (i.e. - I'm not thinking so much about losing pounds as I am about getting in shape, toning up, preparing for a future race).  As a result, a fun side effect of the training and movement is weight loss and getting to my ultimate goal faster!  Woo Hoo.

Yep!  That's a good thing.

I'm all out of words for now but, as always, I'll keep you ...

'posted'!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment