Saturday, July 10, 2010

Week 1

:-)

Good Morning (or Good Day ... or Good Evening ... depending on when you read this ... whoever "YOU" happen to be!) ~

Today marks the end of Week 1.  I have decided I like walking alright ... but running definitely isn't my first love.

Hmmm.

But - I want to participate in a 5k so ... I can't just get out there and do it one day ... I must train and plan ahead. 

Beyond that 5k, the invite to Georgia next summer is sooo inviting.  I would love to participate in that Iron Girl with my niece (and any other family members that decide they are game back there).  ha

And then ... beyond that ... I want to figure out what it is, fitness wise, that I enjoy.  I have always been intrigued by kayaking, paddle boating, I like bike riding but I'm not sure about bike riding/cycling for sport?  I LOVE LOVE LOVED aerobics ... especially step aerobics.  It sounds like the "latest/greatest craze" these days is Zumba and I think that incorporates a latin/salsa style music which I do not enjoy listening to.  I like 70-80's rock ... fast rock, easy listening ... but those oldies but goodies.  I wonder if there are any step aerobics classes out there like that or if I should hit eBay to see if I can find a step aerobics DVD that has what I'm looking for?

Decisions ... decisions.

Like the decision I need to make about going out front and weeding the yard.  I know I would sweat out there ... there are some bushes that really need to be trimmed (or removed).  It's already showing signs that it's going to be a hot one today ... no time like the present to get a jump on yard work I suppose.

Until later ... as always, I'll keep you ...

'posted'  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment