Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day in our Neighborhood ...

It's 3:30 p.m. on a Saturday afternoon.  It's been such a productive weekend so far ... I had my list of "to-do's" and I've crossed off several things already.  :-)   Yes, I'm smiling!

The kitchen and dining room floors have been swept and mopped, the living room has been vaccuumed and dusted, I went through my dresser drawers and added the closet (though I did that recently) ... emptied out anything that had a size "X" or "XL" into a box and immediately drove them to Goodwill.  And yes, the "too big" underwear were tossed as well. 

I pulled off the "fall/winter" quilt and valances and put out the springy valance and quilt -- it's a great day to usher in spring (even though I'm late if we're following the calendar but ... better late than never).  While it's not super warm outside it's quite a nice day ... much better than the forecasted rain I had expected since I put my trust in Yahoo.  (lol)

Chuck is planning on spraying the weeds and mowing the lawns so the outside will be shaping up soon as well. 

I'm off to pick up Daniel who is out with some friends and then after that I will decide whether or not after dinner tonight my project for fun will involve candle making or painting.  One brings in money though so maybe that's the decision maker?  ;-) 

The only reason I have put off the painting thus far is because I have no clue how or where to begin.  The canvas Chuck bought me are pre-prepped so I shouldn't have to use the primer ... and I really can't ruin anything ... it's just for fun.

Out the door for now -- as always ... I'll keep you ~

Posted.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment