Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Deliberate Day 14


So I have been sitting in front of the computer ... once again waiting for the muse to show up ... but it's slow in making its arrival.  Quite honestly, I don't have the patience to wait any longer because I haven't eaten yet and ... I'm hungry.

All I can think of to write about is something I thought of earlier in the day.  I had been thinking about my youngest son's graduation coming up and how, a short time later, he will be heading off to boot camp.  I'm happy for him but sad for me.  The sense of pride I feel with regard to all three of my children is off the charts and as much as I realize they have to have the "freedom to fly" ... I am a mom who is not anticipating having an empty nest.  In trying to see the glass half full I have been thinking and thinking and thinking, "Can I think of even just one positive that will get me through this transition time?"  Seriously, hours of contemplation and this is what I have come up with:  I will enjoy not having to wear a bra around the house!  haha

Deliberately!


1 comment:

  1. Love your positive thought girl! (and enjoying reading your posts this month)

    ReplyDelete