Monday, May 27, 2013

Deliberate Day 27

Monday, Monday.

My "baby's" last full Monday of classes.  sigh*

I know he's not really my "baby" anymore ... but you know how it goes.  Time just goes by too quickly.  I'm so proud of my kids --

At times I so wish I could turn back the clock and make them all little again. 

I enjoy my kids so much -- I can't think of any "stage" while they were growing up that I didn't like.  By that I mean I sometimes hear people saying, "Uh, I can't stand this toddler stage," or "I really don't deal with little kids well - I can't wait until they're older," or "I wish my kid was little again - I hate the teen years."

I've heard all of those comments.  I really have.  And I've never been able to relate to one of them.

I'm not saying all the stages have been easy.  But looking back (and maybe it's the hindsight thing - selective memory, etc. - ha) ... I just have super fond memories of every single stage.

I was able to be home with the kids until they entered elementary school and for that I will always be thankful.

I am blessed.  Yep - I am one blessed mama!  Thanks God - I really mean that ...

Deliberately!

No comments:

Post a Comment