Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Deliberate Day 22


Time Flies ...

Yesterday they placed you in my arms -
It was such a thrill to look into your eyes
What a handsome little boy!
Oh how you filled my heart with joy ...
They weren't kidding when they told me
Time Flies.

There's more to this graduation song but - that's all I will share for today. 
My "baby" turns 18 today ... he is a man to the world - and yes - he has grown into a great man and I am proud.

Yet somehow I still see in his eyes and in his smile that same little boy from years ago.
I am proud to be Ben's mom.

It's time to let him go, let him grow 
Let him be all that he is destined to be.
I'm sure it involves greatness!

And it's tough for me to realize how quickly time has passed ~

But I will let him grow & become ...

Deliberately.

No comments:

Post a Comment