Friday, May 31, 2013

Deliberate Day 31

I got off work early today!!

Woot!  Woot!  My husband and I went to see the new movie, "Now You See Me."  GREAT FLICK!  I hope you'll go see it because it's really worth the time.  Some movies I come out of the theatre wishing I had waited for a Redbox cheapy viewing but not this one.

It was fun - had a twist or two - and it wasn't scary. 

I do not like scary.

I usually only like funny movies but I like movies that are suspenseful - as long as they don't have a lot of jump out scenes.  HATE jump out scenes.

Anyway - I don't have a lot more to say except that this was a great day -- we went to a matinee and then afterwards we went to C.R. Gibbs for dinner.  It was unbelievably DELICIOUS! 

This was a good day - I'm looking forward to having another tomorrow...

Deliberately!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment